MENU

Slide

Saturday, October 17, 2009

OKIEEEE! Ettusais time!
Are you already a member of the Ettusais Club?

IMG_0642


Muahahaha, why join Club Ettusais? What do you get?
All you have to do is purchase any skincare products
(Get the Dual Effect white shooter, my latest favourite!)
and you'll get to be in Club Ettusais, and earn CHOOOOPS!

Once you've completed the chops,
you'll get a $10 voucher to spend on any of Ettusais's products!

IMG_0643

Muahahaha, 11 to go!
I've completed 1 card and this is my 2nd!
So you know how much i've spend on all the Ettusais goodieeeeeees.

Other than getting vouchers,
you get to join our Club Ettusais member birthday party!
At the birthday party, you'll get to meet other members,
earn 2X CHOPS on your purchase on that day,
get special gift from ettusais, and learn more useful tips @ the party!

Receive speeeeeecial updates like these:

ett

in the mailers, get to know earlier than anybody,
so when ettusais has some special limited GWP
you can rush down to get it before it gets all snapped up!
For eg: the super cute pink luggageeeeeee!

Ettusais Sweet Pink Luggage 1

OH BTW! If you're signing up as a member,
remember to let the counter girl know that you're Fidelis's reader
and you'll get a BONUS BEAUTY GIFT, Just for you! :D




Uncle & I accompanied grandma to hospital for her check up,
went novena square shop shop abit and boyf came to fetch me
and we went to Cathay to Digimask my phonnnnnnne!
Hahahaha, went to shop around & eat while my phone
was left @ digimask for the masking!

Hahahas, then we were walking away when i suddenly heard
someone shouting damn loud "FIDELIS FIDELIS FIDELIS!!!"
Lol, gave me a shock, it's my sec school friend!
Omg. It was fun meeting old friends.

Lol, went to B1 to eat some "taiwan beef noodle" taste like craaaaap!
Nth like the one i had in taipei! BOOHOO!


See what i bought while shopping...

IMG_0622

IMG_0624

Peekaboooooooo! :D


IMG_0627

IMG_0628

IMG_0629

So cute right!!! HAHAAHAS
the piggie looks damn pathetic and funny!
Boyf didnt want me to buy cos he thinks i'm wasting money.
Lol. blah blah blah...

IMG_0631

Went to Clover to accompany boyf to cut his haaaaaair on my day off!
lol, you must be wondering how many times
do i go down to Clover every month!!!

Oh btw, Clover is located @ Far East Plaza, #03-12
look for my awesome stylist Raymond/Keida! (:





Went to the shop beside juuuuuust Clover and bought Swavoski crystals!
Yay! No need to go to Arab Street already luh.
this place sells them as cheap as arab street!
8packets for only 45BUCKS YOU KNOW!
Shockingly cheap. I thought it was gonna come up to about 60plus?


Blinged my phone the very next daaaaaaay @ boyf house while watching movie.
Okay, scratch that. HE was watching the movie
and i blinged my phone for 5 hours straight.
*cocked eye after 5 hours.*


IMG_0634


IMG_0648

Crazily blingy. omg, my workplace is FULL of spotlight,
so it's damn damn sparkly and beautiful everyday and
everyone's complimenting my blinged phone and
nobody believe that i did it myself! Lol, wtf.





Oh btw, shopping time! :D
http://averabella.blogspot.com/

I love their style! Lots of dresses & blazers/jackets etc.
I LOOOOOOVE JACKETS.
Even my colleagues asks me why i always wear blazers/jackets.

averabella3

i really really hate to think & have a headache over what to wear daily to work,
so i really love jackets cos a nice jacket can instantly spice up any outfit!
make you look leaner/much cooler than wearing an ugly spag top
best of all you don't even need to think so much!

Even better for someone like me who's so afraid of the cooooold!


averabella2

averabella1
Love this jacket can, how cute is ittttttt!


Lol, wore it to work the very next day i receive the package from Averabella!
Took like less than 2 days to reach meeeee, very efficient blogshop owner.
Btw, quote that you're fidelis's reader to get 10% off anything from Averabella!

http://averabella.blogspot.com/


hehehe, boyf came to pick me up for dinner @ Waraku, hereen after work.

IMG_0652

IMG_0655




IMG_0660


Love the jacket! <3
hahahas, boyf's favourite.

No comments: